VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Thank you to everyone for your support in helping us remain a COVID-SAFE STUDIO.
We appreciate your diligence regarding the NEW protocol at the Studio.
Just a reminder of the following procedures we are encouraging for everyone's health and wellbeing.
Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19 in Victoria, we believe we all need to play our part in reducing the risk of a 2nd wave in Sydney.
For safety and hygienic reasons, we kindly ask all our Clients to PLEASE wait outside the Studio until the previous Class has left, and then your instructor will usher you in.
This is to help keep the physical distancing between Clients in the hallway so we don't have up to 16 Clients all grouped together in a narrow space.
You must always be supervised by an Instructor on all equipment including small apparatus such as foam rollers. Please always ask an Instructor if you would like to use extra equipment so they know. We need to ensure all equipment has been sanitised after each use and we can only do this with supervised Clients.
THANK YOU SO MUCH
WHAT WE WILL BE DOING TO KEEP OUR STUDIO SAFE & HEALTHY:
* Enhanced cleaning of Reformers, Equipment and the Studio before and after every Class.
* We will stock and supply Personal Removable Hand straps (foot straps included) to purchase at Active Pilates.
* Provide Clients anti-bacterial spray or wipes to clean & wipe down their Reformer and Equipment after each Class.
* Provide a physical distance of at least 1.5m between each Reformer.
* Hand sanitiser will be provided at the front desk of the Studio (as always)
Please wait outside the Studio prior to class. Your Instructor will invite you in when the Studio has been cleaned & ready for the next class
* Removal of magazines from Studio.
* If any of our Instructors are unwell or show cold and flu-like symptoms, they will not be coming into the Studio and we will do our utmost best to find a replacement for that Class.
* If we are notified of any confirmed Covid-19 cases from Instructors or Clients, the Studio will be temporarily closed immediately while we have the Studio professionally cleaned and sterilised.
* We will follow the correct and up to date advise given by the Government to notify any affected Active Pilates Clients.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO KEEP OUR STUDIO SAFE & HEALTHY:
* Please stay at home if you have any cold and flu symptoms eg running nose, sore throat, cough etc.
* If you have been in contact with someone with a case of confirmed Covid-19 and you have to self-isolate, please contact our Studio on 99971493 immediately.
* If you have a confirmed case of Covid-19, you must contact our Studio immediately on 99971493 so we can follow the Government's Covid-19 Response Plan.
* Wash your hands with our provided hand sanitiser before and after your Class.
* To help stop the spread of colds and flu and Covid-19, and as hard as it is, please try extra hard to NOT touch your eyes, nose and mouth while in the Studio (and out of the Studio!).
* Please keep up to date with the Government's advise on stopping the spread of Covid-19, and know what to do if you have possible symptoms, by clicking on the following link: