WHAT WE WILL BE DOING TO KEEP OUR STUDIO SAFE & HEALTHY:
* Enhanced cleaning of Reformers, Equipment and the Studio before and after every Class.
* We will stock and supply Personal Removable Hand straps (foot straps included) to purchase at Active Pilates.
* Provide Clients anti-bacterial spray or wipes to clean & wipe down their Reformer and Equipment after each Class.
* Provide a physical distance of at least 1.5m between each Reformer.
* Hand sanitiser will be provided at the front desk of the Studio (as always).
* Removal of magazines from Studio.
* If any of our Instructors are unwell or show cold and flu-like symptoms, they will not be coming into the Studio and we will do our utmost best to find a replacement for that Class.
* If we are notified of any confirmed Covid-19 cases from Instructors or Clients, the Studio will be temporarily closed immediately while we have the Studio professionally cleaned and sterilised.
* We will follow the correct and up to date advise given by the Government to notify any affected Active Pilates Clients.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO KEEP OUR STUDIO SAFE & HEALTHY:
* Please stay at home if you have any cold and flu symptoms eg running nose, sore throat, cough etc.
* If you have been in contact with someone with a case of confirmed Covid-19 and you have to self-isolate, please contact our Studio on 99971493 immediately.
* If you have a confirmed case of Covid-19, you must contact our Studio immediately on 99971493 so we can follow the Government's Covid-19 Response Plan.
* Wash your hands with our provided hand sanitiser before and after your Class.
* To help stop the spread of colds and flu and Covid-19, and as hard as it is, please try extra hard to NOT touch your eyes, nose and mouth while in the Studio (and out of the Studio!).
* Please keep up to date with the Government's advise on stopping the spread of Covid-19, and know what to do if you have possible symptoms, by clicking on the following link: